Saturday, November 19, 2011

Occupy


Unrelated to eating disorders and food... If my job required that I preform unethical practices such as this... (as a police officer) I would not be able to sleep at night....
How do they feel? They're fighting for their money. For your future. For their right to an education. You were given that liberty, why can't they have the same? They're trying to keep the future lit for you, and you're spraying them with pepper spray?
How will you feel tomorrow, when your future all of a sudden goes dim?
Education is our future. It is what keeps our heads up today.
Listen to their stories. Listen to their sad stories. Understand why they're doing this.
Understand that they're doing this for themselves. They're being oppressed. Your future is being oppressed.....

I confess I already paid tuition for spring 2012, but that doesn't mean I don't want to fight for my education.
Occupy

No comments:

Post a Comment