Saturday, October 29, 2011

Capitalize

Do you think that they should capitalize on this beagle's adoption for the betterment of the other animals in the facility in which is being adopted from?
I think that they should hike up a fee/ request a donation for the adoption of this beagle to benefit the shelter for future animals. Shelters of all sorts could always use money to better their facility; it's much more settling to come to an animal shelter that's kept, unlike seeing dogs shiver in their concrete stalls.
Of course this may seem horribly corrupted..
But this is why I blog, instead of actually voicing my opinion.
I don't care for your opinions, they are not to my face. If you were to say what you think of me, to my face... We can call that a tipping point.

madina lake - house of cards

No comments:

Post a Comment