Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why Do You Do This?

Last week, I confided to a close friend of mine. I was getting tired of the resources I had and I needed new ones. I needed a more potent help. So I confided to a close friend of mine. He asked me an interesting and direct question that no one has ever asked me before... 'Why do you do this?'

I thought to myself, and thoughts raced through my head. I didn't even know why this happened. How this happened. When this first began...

Why do I do this?

I suppose now, I will begin collecting my thoughts that can explain why I do this, why I did this, why I think like this...


REASON #1:
I never feel like I'm good enough. I'm always comparing myself with someone else. Always trying to better myself. perfectionist?


a local band: Young the Giant - Cough Syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment